Monday 29 September 2014

New Opportunities

New Opportunities
                    Last Week I received an email from my local Business Centre , just across the way. It was about a new opportunity , a new idea for our local town and it was backed by The Arts Council of Northern Ireland, Ballymena Business Centre, Creative Industries Innovation Fund  and the Department of Culture, Arts & Leisure and I had been sent this, because I had done my first years business, with the help & guidance of the Ballymena Business Centre, who have also kept in touch with free courses and other help since.

This is part of the email, so as I fit the criteria , I have applied, now it is all down to the waiting and to see, if I am one of the lucky 20,
      After I had handed my forms & pictures in, which are below. I headed into town to see the New Shop, that is situated in the Town Centre

So here's hoping, Fingers crossed, Etc, Etc,
Keep you posted on how I get on.


My Arts & Craft Business
Ballymena Business Centre 

Do you produce and sell your own arts & crafts?  Would you benefit from free town centre retail space in Ballymena and a programme of support to help you grow your arts and craft business? 

My Arts & Craft Business is a Ballymena Business Centre Programme supported by the Arts Council of Northern Ireland.
 Applications are open to any person from Ballymena and Neighboring Council Areas.  Twenty   participants will be selected to benefit from this opportunity.

My Arts & Craft Business participants will benefit from the following:
  5 month free Retail Space in Ballymena Town Centre to exhibit, showcase and sell products
  Business Mapping to position your business within the Causeway Coast and Glens footprint
  Ready 4 Retail Interactive Workshops to maximize town centre trading, merchandising and retail opportunities
  Creative Cluster Mornings to share experiences and learn from craft and retail experts
  Promotion of products tourism venues, galleries, hotels, retail outlets and craft organizations
  To be part of a new and vibrant town centre project within Ballymena 

My Arts & Craft Business application criteria will focus on the following aspects…...
   Age 18 and over
   Resident in Ballymena or Neighboring Council Areas
   Self Employed Creator of quality arts and craft products

   A desire to grow your arts and craft business



No comments:

Post a Comment