Thursday 2 October 2014

Earlier in the Week ..............Good News

                 Earlier in the week , I posted a Blog, entitled New Opportunities.
 
                       Well this morning, I received a call, from Jenine McIlroy, to tell me that I had been one of the people picked to be part of their new Ballymena Business Centre Flagship Store in the centre of Ballymena.
I am pleased that now, I can exhibit, showcase & sell my products and jewellery.
      This means a lot to me, as I have worked hard to even get where, I am now and has give me a boost and bring my business to a lot more people, who craft in the local area, as well as in Northern Ireland
    
Will keep you posted on an opening date, next week.
 
 
 
 
Folks, Don't Forget October is Visit Your Local Bead Shop
:)
 
 
 
 

 



        

No comments:

Post a Comment