Friday 24 October 2014

New Opportunities, Oh! Yeah

Hi Folks, Today Comes the Good News
A while back I told you about a new opportunity, that I had been offered, Well I was excepted for it.
Our local Business Centre, here in Ballymena, opened an Art & Crafts Business Centre in Church Street. Myself and 29 other Crafters of all kinds, were picked to breathe life and hand made items into this project. So, as I started out in business, I used to make hand made items, till the Bead Shop, became a reality.
So know I can get back into this and get back into making my stuff again. This is an exciting challenge for me, as well as the jewellery, I will be making. I am also producing Beading kits for all ages, as well I will be able to do a bit of teaching on a one to one basis.
We open the Doors, hopefully ( if my Shelving is finished and delivered in time) on the 1st November at 9.00. There is so much talent and beautiful handcrafted items, it will be prefect for Christmas Presents, everything from Handcrafted Silver Mementoes to handmade Cushions, Paintings of all different styles & techniques, beautiful crafted pictures, earthenware, ceramics and the list goes on ( Oh and Me!).
EXCITED I am..
Frantically, decided what to take with me and making Kits as well.
So I'm off  again to the Shop to make more up
Have a Great Day and Sorry about yesterday's rant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment