Wednesday 13 August 2014

Wondering, Waiting & Wishing

Wondering, Waiting & Wishing
 
So still waiting for my beads to arrive from The Philippines, Now not the suppliers fault, may I add, ad they have rang me & emailed me to check.
But it seems that the Airline or the carrier ( who will remain nameless),  thinks that it would be nice for my Beads to travel around Europe, before I get them. they have been at 2 German Airports over 3 Days and then went to Brussels for 2 days and are still there. Am I the only one Wondering Why ?????.  Oh and I'm waiting as well for another smaller Delivery from China, which should be here with a selection of 3 more Wedding Charms to add to the Wedding Collection, plus some out of stock Items. They both will likely arrive on the same Day,
Then we will be having Bead Central Again
and the same customer is due back for more Wedding Charms..... Happy days..
As for the wishing , Just get my beads here, so I can get them sold.
I love getting deliveries, even though, I know what's coming.
It's like Christmas.
 
Oh I do remember a delivery, that did end up in Dubai once
 
So I am Wondering, Do any of the Beaders out there, ever had an experience like this . Would love to hear about it
 
Till then I will just have be Patient
 
 
Some New Items on Website
 
 
10 mm Acrylic Beads
 
 
4mm & 6mm Miracle Beads

 
6mm Neon Coloured Acrylic Beads

 
10 mm Pastel Coloured Acrylic Beads

15mm Bumpy Round Acrylic Beads

 
8mm AB Drawbench Acrylic Beads
 
 
 
Keep you Posted on The Beads, who went on Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment