Monday 15 September 2014

Did You Miss Me..... Blogging and how it impacts on your business

Hi Folks, Have been a very Busy Bee, since I last Blogged.
 After having 5 deliveries in 4 weeks and having to help my Friend Gary, with the opening of a new restaurant, as well as trying to keep my business running, Blogging, came in last.
 But, also I discovered something else, that I didn't expect, but was interesting anyway and a lesson learned .
Since, I stopped Blogging, because I usually was working 4, 13 hour days and by the time I got home, it was late and I was exhausted and stressed and needed a little time to unwind, before bed.
A pattern started to emerge, which I found interesting. Simply, since I stopped blogging, that my Internet sales from both eBay & my Website, went way, way down, as well as my Facebook page took less hits & likes. As well as that, my customer footfall, fell as well. 
Now after reading the above , you might think, that it negative, but I would disagree, because it has shown me that even though I blogged, I had no idea, how it actually did impact on my business and how it helped me reach more customers, that I never knew that I could. 
Also, when I lasted blogged, 2 of my newest customer, one who arrived at 10.45 p.m. to get Stringing Elastic, for her daughter, rang me because they had seen my Blog. ( As long as I'm waken, I'm Open.....) 
So I have learned my lesson and believe me, so should you.

New In :-



            

20mm Indonesian Clay Beads

21 mm Purple & White Wax Cord Wooden Beads


                         Oval Malachite Green & Black Glass Beads 20 x 13mm


                              




12mm Neon Two Coloured  Round Acrylic Beads


Craft Knife Set


All of these will be available as from 16 / 9 / 2014


Also available are Halloween Charms & Pendants from as little as 35p















More to Come Soon

Launching Christmas Charms

3 Day 20% Discount days,
Each Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
from 22nd September
for 2 weeks.
Instore Only

No comments:

Post a Comment