Monday 29 September 2014

Now Tell Me You Wouldn't Like This for Christmas

Was Checking my Mail, when on my LinkedIn  mail I saw this "amazing storage" post, so I checked it out.
http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/the-workbox.

So I decided to have a look.
Oh I Want was my very first words, but alas the price was just too much, but I can but dream
Middle Cabinet

Small Cabinet

Large Cabinet
Now do you understand why I said " I Want "

What made it worse for me was I decided to read a few of the reviews,
I was so jealous, when I read one in particular
" I got this as a surprise gift and I love it"
AAHHHHH!!! Of course you would love it

Check it out, just in case your partner , is handy or rich and hint about one of these as a surprise present
;)

Check them out at

Dream the Dream



No comments:

Post a Comment