Thursday 3 September 2015

Guess Who's Back


Guess Who's Back

Hi Folks, I'm back to my Blog again and I'm here to stay....
OH! Yeah....

Only this time around, I'm going to be doing a load of new things & Ideas

My business had 3 beginnings, so I will tell you all about that
Bet you can't wait to find out how we got our name ???

 I am a Big Fan of Handmade Things, as you would expect and I will be showcasing some of the talent, I have met over the last year.
As well as that I will be supporting the 2015, Visit Your Bead Shop.
Loads of New Products to show you, as well as tips and ideas
 A few ideas of how to use Social Media to help your business, as well as Quotes for Crafters & Beaders to make you Laugh and feel Inspired.
As well , as that there will be stories & tales to make you Laugh & some will just make you grateful.

There's loads more as well
Keep Following us on Our Blog as well as on our Social Media



No comments:

Post a Comment