Friday 18 September 2015

When I Die..

When I die.
( A funny story for the people who buy my house )




 This is not going to be sad or morbid, but funny.
When my time is Up and I am called to wherever I am to go and My business is either moved or sold and my children, have to sell my house
This is my letter to the new occupants of my house.

Dear New Owners,
 I hope you will enjoy your life in this house , as much as I did. It has seen it’s fair share of good and bad things, but I must warn you, that in every room, in the garden, the attic, the garage, the drive, you will find them, possibly for the rest of your lives.
I hear you ask, 
Find What???.
Beads is the answer
Yes they are below the Skirting boards, in the Fireplace, tucked below the Kitchen Cupboards, I mean everywhere, even between the Paving Stones in the Patio, as well as among the Flower Beds.
There has been more bead spills than oil spills in that house

Seed Beads, 4mm Glass Beads of all colours, Crystal, Crackle, Acrylics, they are all there, hiding either from me or from a visitor, who had come to learn how to bead.
Yes I have hovered weekly, I have had my granddaughters, my niece, my sister & her dog search for them, but they are there.
The Reason
Oh ! I forgot to say, I had a Bead shop in my garage, hence the reason for so many lost & hiding beads
So, if you should happen upon them, lift them, because if you don’t they will keep turning up, when you least expect them, anyway, when you do venture upon one, give a little smile, because I will be watching from wherever having a good laugh at you, plus it will be a vintage bead as well.
So , remember there has been thousands of beads in the garage, Hundreds of people have come and gone through the Back Gate and so many people left with a smile in their face and a little excitement in their heart, because of the beads that you didn’t find, had gone to a new home
Take care, especially at night, because they have a habit of coming out, especially when you don’t wear slippers
Have a good life and Happy Bead discovery.
Enjoy Your New Home

Jim

Check out the beads that haven't got lost on our website

No comments:

Post a Comment